June!!!!

Jun 3, 2009

I always get ridiculously excited when we hit the month of June. Since I was a little girl, it's been (in my opinion) the absolute best month of the year. I have reasons behind my logic:
1. Summer begins on June 21st. The best season of the year. Finally.
2. When I was a student, June marked the end of school. How can you beat that?!
3. My birthday is June 24th. Sure, this is getting to be less anticipated with each year, but I still love having cake with my name on it. Mmm, cake.
4. Camping. And I'm not talking May Long weekend, snowing on your tent kind of camping. Real camping, warm and such.
5. Vegas. I've never been before, but this year I'm flying off in celebration of my 23rd birthday. Heck yes.
Yes, it's going to be a great month indeed. Happy June everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day... so stop and say hi!!